Resurfacing treatments are often highly recommended for treating cosmetic skin concerns, but many of these treatments can contain harsh exfoliants and can irritate the skin. At LĀK Med Spa, our HydraFacial MD® treatment hydrates and nourishes the skin while providing customized skin care that is tailored to your specific needs.
What is Hydrafacial Md®?
Ranked above laser resurfacing in terms of patient satisfaction, HydraFacial MD® is a non-surgical, non-invasive solution for improving skin appearance and texture. This unique and completely customizable treatment can improve a wide range of skin concerns, including:
- Sun damage
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and darkened spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine lines
HydraFacial MD® is a multi-step treatment that consists of extracting makeup residue, dead skin cells and other cellular debris on the face while delivering a variety of serums that are specially-designed to moisturize the skin and infuse it with essential antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to maintain overall skin appearance and health.
How Does Hydrafacial Md® Work?
The patented Vortex-Fusion™ delivery system offers multiple treatment options depending on your individual condition, including:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ removes dead skin cells, revealing fresh, new skin
- Vortex-Peel™ mixes the benefits of glycolic and salicylic acid without the post-treatment scaling of traditional chemical peels
- Vortex-Extraction™ unclogs pores with a gentle, painless suction process
- Vortex-Boost™ infuses the skin with a condition-appropriate serum that targets your specific concerns
- Vortex-Fusion™ delivers essential amino acids, peptides and hyaluronic acid to nourish and protect the skin
- Extend and Protect products can be used to maintain your results at home and are comprised of the same ingredients that are used in the HydraFacial MD®.
Am I a Good Candidate for Hydrafacial Md® Treatment?
Men and women who are seeking to subtly improve the look and feel of their skin may be candidates for this treatment. HydraFacial MD® is safe for all skin types and sensitivities and is ideal for individuals who are experiencing:
- Visible signs of aging
- A loss of skin elasticity and firmness
- Uneven skin tone and irregular texture
- Oily, congested or sensitive skin
- Superficial cosmetic skin concerns
During your consultation with Dr. Erhard, your skin condition and cosmetic goals will be evaluated and it will be determined if HydraFacial MD® is right for you. Results last up to one week, and visible signs of aging and superficial skin concerns are effectively managed with regular treatment.